Just a basic guide to my blog. Thought it would be better to explain the terms I use as well as the conditions of reading this 🙂
Terms used in posts
- Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim – In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful.
- Alhamdulillah – Praise be to Allah
- Assalamualaikum – Peace be upon you
- Mashallah – As Allah has willed
- Subhanallah – Glory to Allah
- Inshallah – If Allah wills
- (SWT) – Subhana Wa Tala
- Sallalahu Alaihi Wassalam (SAW) – Peace and blessing of Allah be upon him (said after our beloved Prophet (SAW)’s name)
Rule and Conditions
- I reserve the right to delete/ not publish/ not even look at comments which I find to be insulting or rude.
- I ask my readers to please understand that all content in this blog are my own views, opinions and thoughts. They might or might not be a conflict of interests or beliefs to others but please refrain from arguing about it here.
- All content is written by me and only me, I am not in any way paid or asked to do what I do. They are my honest opinions and experiences.
- I remind you again, I am not in any way an expert authority on Islam, I am not a scholar, I do not in any way claim to be, I am a student, I am still learning. All Islamic material presented in this blog has been taken from sources I found to be reliable but I ask you to do your own search and confirm these sources (as per your criteria) before taking my words to heart.
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog!